(Key contact: If you have questions or problems with your application please contact Elliot – traders@ arclive.co.uk or call 01326 567520.)
Last year’s festival was the most successful to date and saw visitor numbers of over 30,000 across two days. All stall booking will therefore be for the two days. With regret we won’t be able to take single day bookings. We have also made some big changes to the layout of the event which will hopefully make the festival better for both stallholders and visitors.
The unpredictable April weather and exposed nature of the port has caused last minute changes to the layout over the past two years. So our major changes for 2017 are:
- Return of the ‘Lime Kiln’ Stage, and additional Harbour Head Busker stage
- Full ‘Fringe’ festival’ on Moors Playing field with bridge access from ‘The Shipyard’
- Operating hours for trading are 10am – 5pm Saturday & Sunday (except street food traders in Shipyard areas)
- A spread of musical and performance entertainment across all areas over two days (rather than specific static stages) to improve footfall in all areas.
- Fringe activities located in ‘The Moors Playing Field’ Increased focus on the ‘Food’ programming element of the festival Improved electrical distribution to all areas and 24hr security
- The stalls around the harbour will stop outside the Salt Cellar (at the start of the bridge) and will not run further down towards the clock tower.