(Key contact: If you have questions or problems with your application please contact Elliot – traders@ arclive.co.uk or call 01326 567520.)
Trader applications for 2018 open in September.
Last year’s festival was the most successful to date and saw visitor numbers of over 30,000 across two days. All stall bookings will be for the two days. With regret we won’t be able to take single day bookings. We are in the process of making some small changes to the layout of the event which will hopefully make the festival better for both stallholders and visitors.
Due to the unpredictable April weather and exposed nature of the port we are moving some stall positions for this year. Changes for 2018 so far:
- Return of the ‘Lime Kiln’ Stage, and additional Harbour Head Busker stage
- Full ‘Fringe’ festival’ with added participation from local businesses.
- Extended trading hours.
- A spread of musical and performance entertainment across all areas over two days (rather than specific static stages) to improve footfall in all areas.
- Many more stalls and activities located in ‘The Moors Playing Field’, Increased focus on the ‘Food’ programming element of the festival and Improved electrical distribution to all areas with 24hr security.
- The stalls around the harbour will stop outside the Salt Cellar (at the start of the bridge) and will not run further down towards the clock tower to improve guest participation.Working site map available soon.