We protect Cornwall’s wildlife and wild places on land and in our seas. We are passionate about conservation and have helped people enjoy nature for over 50 years.
- by managing 57 nature reserves, covering over 5,500 acres, that give refuge to rare and endangered species
- by working in partnership with farmers, land owners and fishermen to support wildlife friendly management through our Living Landscapes and Living Seas projects
- by campaigning and lobbying to protect wildlife and its environment to influence government policy
- by recording and monitoring wildlife, allowing us to share our information, knowledge and expertise
- by raising awareness about Cornwall’s wildlife through education, events and volunteer opportunities
- by helping children have fun with nature through Fox Club, our junior wildlife club aimed at primary aged children