The Customs House Gallery is housed in a building that has stood proudly on Porthleven’s harbourside since being built by William Edgecumbe Cudlipp in 1840.
Since its launch in 1995, the Customs House Gallery has established a reputation for exhibiting work of some of the finest local artists. John & Louise Winterton acquired the gallery in 2012 and have continued to develop the Gallery’s reputation.
Over 50 artists are represented at the Customs House Gallery with work ranging from original paintings, sculpture, ceramics, glasswork, metalwork, woodwork, jewellery and textiles. With prices ranging from under £10 to £5,000, the Gallery offers something for every pocket and occasion.