Please read carefully before you book.
Making a booking
- Please refer to the map found at the top of this page to see the different zones available.
- When booking you will need to book a place in accordance to the nature of your business. E.g. Charity Stall, Hot Food, Non Food trader etc.
- Due to a high demand of applicants, priority is given to Cornish producers. We retain the right to maintain a fair balance of participation.
- Upon booking please include your first choice AND second choice in case your first choice has sold out. In the circumstance that both your chosen areas have sold out we will contact you to offer any other available spaces.
- Returning traders will be given a two week presale window to book their place, after this stalls will be allocated on a first come first serve basis for both returning and new traders.
- Deposit – Once approved, you’ll need to make a 50% deposit payment within 7 days of the invoice to keep your place. The deposit payment will include any necessary power costs. If we do not receive your deposit within the 7 days your stall is released and may be sold to another trader. All deposits are non-refundable.
- Balance – The remaining balance must be paid by 28th February 2022.
- If we do not receive your balance on time your pitch may be sold to another trader on our waiting list.
Green Trader Policy
- To continue our efforts in reducing and eliminating single plastic use we will be enforcing a compulsory Green Trader Policy. Please take the time to read this policy before submitting your application.
- Traders must take their own rubbish home with them at the end of the event. Please leave your pitch exactly how you found it.
- All traders must provide a copy of their public liability insurance certificate.
- Food traders must provide a copy of their food hygiene certificate or rating. Please read the Health and Safety, Food Hygiene and outdoor catering checklist forms.
- A food hygiene inspector will be present on the day to ensure traders comply with wash facilities, and if required chilled cabinets, hobs, freezers, cleaning products and kitchenware.
- Traders who require electric will need to send in their complete event power requirements.
- Porthleven is extremely exposed to the elements. All stalls apart from the Purple Zone, and the South West Market are outdoor spaces only. You will need to bring your own strong wet and windy weather cover, which can be firmly fastened down. e.g. – gazebo with weights and ropes.
- All stalls inside the South West Market will need to bring their own trestle table.
- You must not exceed your booked space. Stewards will not permit extra space, under any circumstances. Extra space can be purchased if you are an over sized stall or vehicle.
- If you turn up on the day and exceed your booked space then we may have to move you to another space in a different area, subject to availability
- Your fee includes a listing on www.porthlevenfoodfestival.com
- You are applying for 3 days of trading. That is Friday 22nd, Saturday 23rd and Sunday 24th April.
- Trade and load in details will vary depending on stall location and price. These details will be confirmed with you personally.
- Parking is available for all traders and is included in your pitch fee. Please note parking will not be directly behind your stall.